|*****Office Timesheets On Demand*****|
Users of the Office Timesheets On Demand free trial that do not wish to utilize Office Timesheets On Demand do not need to uninstall anything as the installation and database is hosted with the Office Timesheets data center. Office Timesheets On Demand free trial accounts expire 30 days from their creation date.
Instructions for removing/uninstalling Office Timesheets are listed below. Before uninstalling Office Timesheets, if you would like assistance with your Office Timesheets installation please feel free to log a support ticket with our Technical Support Department and we would be happy to provide assistance for you.
For a demonstration on creating a support ticket you can review our knowledge based article Creating a Support Ticket with the Office Timesheets Technical Support Department as it discusses this procedure in detail.
To uninstall Office Timesheets:
1) Go to the computer where Office Timesheets is installed. In order for the uninstall process to properly remove all related Office Timesheets files, the computer must still have an active connection to the SQL Server Database defined within the installation, and the SQL Server database password must match what was previously entered into the Office Timesheets installation at the time of install.
2) Click "Start", "Control Panel", and then "Add/Remove Programs". From the "Add/Remove Programs" dialog box, scroll down the list of programs and highlight "Office Timesheets" and click "Remove".
3) Follow the onscreen prompts and select "Next" to proceed through the various steps.
4) During the Office Timesheets uninstallation process, choose to either "Uninstall without removing database" or "Uninstall and remove database". If you choose to remove the database then all traces of Office Timesheets will be removed. If you choose to not remove the data files then the Office Timesheets database file will be retained.
5) On the final Office Timesheets uninstall page there will be a "Uninstallation Successful" message. Click on "Finish" to complete the uninstallation of Office Timesheets application.